CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 6, 2010

    New Blog!

    Hey guys I'm back like I promised but I just wanted to let you guys know that I started a new blog. Now I'm not discontinuing this one but because I want to be serious about this beauty blogging thing I need to separate my personal from professional blog. So for that reason I started a blog specifically for my MUA called Makeup by A. Nicole! The address is www.makeupbyanicole.blogspot.com and there you'll find all new tutorials, FOTDs, and product reviews. This blog will still include FOTDs and links to tutorial but also fun stuff like hot guys I like and etc. Thanks all of you for your support and please check out my new blog 'cause the first post is coming soon!

    Lata!

    0 comments: